St Chris is set within a 25 acre (10,200 square metres) green and spacious private campus.
The School’s welcoming and secure environment feels miles away from the hustle and bustle of city life, yet it is within walking distance of Letchworth Garden City, from where direct trains to London St Pancras take 35 minutes.
School facilities include:
- Modern, bright and airy classrooms. Maximum class size 20 pupils.
- Sports fields
- Indoor swimming pool
- Astro-turf pitches
- Tennis courts
- Climbing wall
- Drama and Dance Studio
- Art Centre with ceramics studio, photography dark room, Mac suite, and workshop spaces
- Design and Technology Centre
- Common Rooms for all year groups
- Sixth Form Centre with study areas, social areas and classrooms
- Skate park
- Climbing Wall
Additional boarding facilities include:
- Two modern boarding houses with adapted from beautiful, historic homes
- Single bedrooms for students aged 14+ and shared bedrooms (maximum of two per room) for pupils aged 11+
- Shared facilities include common rooms, study rooms, games rooms, kitchens
- Meals eaten together in dining room. Meat & vegetarian options available
- Free Wi-Fi throughout campus
For further information about boarding at St Chris please click here.