Set in a green and spacious 25 acre estate on the outskirts of Letchworth Garden City, St Chris is ideally located for both local audiences and those further afield in Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire, with fast trains to both London and Cambridge.
If you would like any further information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact James McGrenery on 01462 650850 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note all capacities and floor spaces listed below are approximate. We suggest that you visit the space to see if it is suitable for your requirements.
Hire includes the use of the foyer, toilets, and fridge. Changing rooms, bistro chairs/tables, radio mics and theatre tech support are available at an additional charge.
- Capacity: 204 seats (183 tiered seats on 7 rows, plus 21 removable floor level chairs)
- Floor space: Performance floor space 13m x 8m
- Previous/suggested usage: Theatre, dance and musical performances, talks or lectures.
Drama and Dance Studio
Includes full length mirrored wall and use of sound system.
- Capacity: 40
- Floor space: 127sqm. 11m x 11m floor space
- Previous/suggested usage: Dance and drama rehearsals, yoga, fitness and mindfulness sessions
- Floor space: 324sqm. 20m x 14m floor space
- Previous/suggested usage: Multi-purpose sports hall, also used for exhibitions
Junior School Hall
- Capacity: 80
- Floor space: 121.6sqm. 10m x 10m floor space
- Previous/suggested usage: Sports activities, assemblies, conferences
Outdoor Gym (OG)
- Capacity: 40
- Floor space: 8m x 17.5m
- Previous/suggested usage: Boxing, exercise classes
Room in the main school with doors opening onto contained garden space with outdoor seating.
- Capacity: 60
- Floor space: 89.3sqm. 13m x 5.5m floor space
- Previous/suggested usage: Lunches, gatherings, exhibitions
- Capacity: 30
- Floor space: 9.5m x 6m
- Previous/suggested usage: Conferences, meetings, presentation space
Variety of sports pitch sizes, marked out for rugby/football (Sept-April), athletics and cricket (April to August)
- Floor space: Click here to download our Sports Field Pitch Plan
- Previous/suggested usage: Various sports activities
- 25 metre pool, 4 lanes; anti-wave racing lane ropes; changing area (individual cubicles and larger male and female changing rooms); baby-change; level-access throughout; disabled changing room.
- Previous/suggested usage: school lesson hire; swim clubs; training sessions (single or regular); sponsored swims; clubs for other aquatic disciplines i.e. water polo, synchronised swimming; GCSE or A-level practical assessments; sessions for those with specific needs e.g. hearing loss
- Types of hire: Part or whole of the pool plus lifeguards. We are also able to supply swimming teachers.
- Please note we do not hire the pool to swim schools wanting to offer lessons to the general public as we run our own swim school.
- For more information about our swim school, or about hiring the pool for children’s pool parties please visit the St Chris Swim School website here.