We need your help to create a new St Chris Community Cookbook!
Last lockdown we had lots of fun cooking different food together for the St Chris daily recipe challenge.
This lockdown, Chair of the Food Committee, Year 12 pupil Immy Fraser-Williams, is creating a new St Chris Community Cookbook we can share.
The cookbook will feature all of our favourite vegetarian recipes including puddings, starters and snacks.
We will sell printed copies, with all profits going to Immy’s chosen charity: City Harvest, an amazing charity that collects surplus food from all segments of the food industry and redistributes it to people who need it.
So far City Harvest has redistributed food valued at more than £18 million and they provide support to 300 organisations that feed London’s most vulnerable people, as well as linking to other cities across the country. For every £1 raised they are able to deliver 4 meals.
What can you do to help?
- The ingredient list (in metric units if possible) and recipe – please make sure it is vegetarian and it can be for a starter, main course, dessert or snack
- A few words about why it’s your favourite recipe/special to you (100-200 words)
- A picture of the dish and/or of you making it
- Your name (and year group if you are a pupil)
- If it’s from a cookbook or published author please let us know where it’s from so that we can credit them.