It’s a super simple recipe today from Houseparent Ruth for our St Chris Recipe – peanut butter cookies!
Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup of peanut butter (crunchy is better but smooth works)
- 1 cup of caster sugar (granulated works too)
- 1 egg
- 100g dark chocolate pieces (optional)
- Mix all of the ingredients together.
- Spoon tablespoons of the mixture onto a baking sheet (covered with baking parchment) and bake at 170 deg C for about 12 mins or until brown.
- Leave to cool, they will harden slightly as they will be super soft straight out of the oven.