It’s a super simple recipe today from Houseparent Ruth for our St Chris Recipe – peanut butter cookies!
Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup of peanut butter (crunchy is better but smooth works)
- 1 cup of caster sugar (granulated works too)
- 1 egg
- 100g dark chocolate pieces (optional)
- Mix all of the ingredients together.
- Spoon tablespoons of the mixture onto a baking sheet (covered with baking parchment) and bake at 170 deg C for about 12 mins or until brown.
- Leave to cool, they will harden slightly as they will be super soft straight out of the oven.
Please let us know any of your favourite recipes as we’d love to share them with our community. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org